Business Development Manager
We are looking for smart and articulate salespeople to help take this young and ambitious company to the next level. This is an ideal opportunity for an entrepreneurial candidate who wants to be part of our early stage growth.
We are a small but high-performing team and so you won’t just be another ‘number’. Instead, you will be central to our mission as we go head-to-head with the big industry players.
You will receive all the support and training you need to thrive and smash your targets in a meritocratic environment.
In This Role, You Will:
- Identify and source new prospects through cold-calling and networking. We are B2B and work with clients big and small.
- Spark initial interest and set appointments for you to attend.
- Qualify prospects by undertaking a structured fact-finding mission. Analysing their current processes and understanding how their FX exposures affect their commercial objectives
- Close prospects by delivering tailored proposals and solutions.
- Demo our online payments platform.
- Attend events and exhibitions.
- Come up with initiatives to generate new business.
We’re Looking For People Who:
- Have a confident, energetic, ‘can do’ attitude. This is not a company for coasters. We need motivated people who ‘get it’.
- Have excellent communication skills both written and orally.
- Have astute commercial awareness.
- Thrive in a high performance culture where you are given freedom but are also held accountable for your results.
- At least 2 years full time sales experience.
- A proven and demonstrable record of high performance e.g. top salesperson awards, competitive sports background etc.
- High level of numeracy and written communication.
- Want to work in a small and growing company.
- After reviewing your CV we may email you in order to schedule an initial telephone conversation. We will only schedule once, so make sure you are available and that you have provided the correct contact details.
- We will then shortlist candidates for a face-to-face interview with the Head of Sales. Succesful candidates will then be invited for a third and final interview with the MD.
- £25-30k (DOE) plus uncapped commissions. Double OTE.
- You will receive all the sales training and support required to succeed.
- We pay for you to get your CISI examinations and set time aside for you to study for them.
- Quick career progression. Grow with the company with ambitions to expand rapidly.
- Office between The City and Silicon Roundabout. Nearest stations: Shoreditch High Street and Liverpool Street.
Give us a call
One of our currency specialists would be delighted to talk to you on
+44 (0) 207 426 1495